Transport Layer Security, or TLS, makes ecommerce and online banking possible. It protects your passwords and your privacy. Let’s Encrypt transformed TLS from an expensive tool to a free one. TLS understanding and debugging is an essential sysadmin skill you must have.
TLS Mastery takes you through:
• How TLS works
• What TLS provides, and what it doesn’t
• Wrapping unencrypted connections inside TLS
• Assessing TLS configurations
• The Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) protocol
• Using Let’s Encrypt to automatically maintain TLS certificates
• Online Certificate Status Protocol
• Certificate Revocation
• CAA, HSTS, and Certificate Transparency
• Why you shouldn’t run your own CA, and how to do it anyway
• and more!
Stop wandering blindly around TLS. Master the protocol with TLS Mastery!
(Contains ebook in PDF, epub, and mobi. Both the Beastie Edition and the Tux Edition)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.